Not what you were looking for? Try Google Search:

My Blog IPO

Hello and welcome to my blog! This is the first time I'll be opening a window to my mind to the public - hence the IPO.

For those who don't know, an IPO is an Initial Public Offering of a private company that goes public by issuing shares. So, in a manner of speaking, this is an IPO of my blog.

This blog will mainly contain my thoughts about and experiences in the stock market. I will stay away from talking about politics and related things since it tends to bring out the worst in me!

The one thing I like about the stock market is that it unites people in a very basic manner. The rich and poor, fat and thin, young and old, short and tall, dumb and smart - all have the same goal. There are no ulterior motives, no back-stabbings - all want to make money! That'$ the bottom-line (literally).

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, check back later for more updates.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites