Not what you were looking for? Try Google Search:

My "New" Lenovo Laptop


Dear Readers,

On December 27th, I purchased a Lenovo IdeaPad Y550.  On the same day I received the following message:

Thank you for your purchase from Lenovo. Your order has been received and is processed.

On January 10th, I received the following message:

Dear valued Lenovo customer,

We thank you for your recent IdeaPad Y550 purchase. Due to the overwhelming popularity of our Boxing Day promotion, we were forced to move production of your order to our manufacturer in China. This change has caused a slight delay in shipping. Your order is now scheduled to ship on or before January 14th 2010. We will send you an email once the order has shipped.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,

Lenovo Customer Service

On January 15th, I received the following message:

Dear Valued Lenovo Customer,

We wanted to provide you an update on your current Y550 order. Due to an unforeseen part constraint, your order has been delayed. Your order is now scheduled to ship on February 15. We will send you a confirmation email once the order has shipped. After you receive this email please allow 3 business days for UPS to issue a tracking number.  

Please know that we understand your frustration with this process. We apologize, but we will not be able to provide any type of compensation for this delay.

If you need to contact us for further information, please provide your order number.

Regards,

Lenovo Customer Service

They call me a "Valued Lenovo Customer" and at the same time tell me bluntly there will be no compensation for the almost TWO MONTHS delay that is clearly their fault?  Did I ask for compensation for my "new" laptop that will already be 2 months old when I receive it?

Thanks for the excellent customer service Lenovo!

Dear readers, take note of their service!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites